- Create a list at night, what to do tomorrow all day long. Keep in pieces. It will raise the ‘productivity’ of the work. Working based on the list may also save your time. The risk of forgetting an important task will also decrease. At night you can sleep comfortably by planning a draft for the next day.
Read a magazine for some time before you go to bed during the night.
- Before going to bed, make a habit of doing a small ‘review’ of the day gone by. It starts with an analysis of how you could have done your job better. And finish by thanking yourself for a job well done. Try to sleep with some positivity from a bad day.
- Most of us do not have time to read books in our busy lives. In that case read a book for a while before sleeping at night. It will help you sleep better. And the habit of sleeping with the phone can be easily ‘ta ta bye bye’.
- Each night before you go to sleep, make note of three things you are grateful for. The more your mind is moistened with gratitude, the easier it is for you to be happy with a contented mind. Who hasn’t done what for you, these will become small. As a result, life will become much easier. You can sleep at night with a satisfied heart. Get some info regarding PhenQ uk website here…
- You may also meditate at night before sleeping. It de-stresses your body and brain. And you may have enough sleep freed from the ‘overloaded information’ that you are soaked with through the day.